1. REVIEW POLICY
On submission, all papers undergo initial screening for suitability for the ISERSS2018 by the Editors. Suitable papers will be sent to at least two independent referees chosen by the Editor-in-Chief, and the reports from the referees are then considered by the Editor-in-Chief, who will make the final decision.
The organizing committee of ISERSS2018 makes a special statement concerning contributions as follows:
- Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
- All articles contributed to ISERSS2018 must be new articles which have not been published in any journals or publications and currently under review for any other publication.
- ISERSS2018 takes a tough position to plagiarism. All articles registered will be tested for plagiarism. Any article that fails to pass the plagiarism detection will be sent back to its writer.
- ISERSS2018 earnestly requests article-contributors to scrupulously abide by academic ethics. ISERSS2018 also objects to repeated submission of one article and withdrawal of articles without reason.
- Several kinds of articles are to be declined by SERLM2018
- Papers that do not contain an original research contribution will be rejected.
- Papers that are so badly written as not to be understandable will be rejected, as well as papers where authors engage in extensive self-plagiarism.
- Papers that are irrelevant to the theme and scope of this seminar.
ISERSS2018 takes a tough position to plagiarism. All articles registered will be tested for plagiarism. Any article that fails to pass the plagiarism detection will be sent back to its writer.
ISERSS2018 earnestly requests article-contributors to scrupulously abide by academic ethics. ISERSS2018 also objects to repeated submission of one article and withdrawal of articles without reason.
In order to strengthen the supervision and examination of articles and to ensure the quality of articles, the administration team of ISERSS2018 will examine each article for several workdays. Please be patient.
2. TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD
Each paper should have 4 pages at least, and it is better within 8 pages, more pages will be charged. Please format your paper according to the Manuscript Specifications below.
Download the Template
3. SUBMISSION METHOD
Please send the full paper & abstract to Easychair Submission System OR E-mail: email@example.com before Submission deadline. Any questions, please contact with us:firstname.lastname@example.org
- £¨PDF ONLY£©
- E-mail: email@example.com
1) Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral OR poster presentation at the seminar and be published in the seminar proceeding.
2) Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the seminar, the presentation will not be published.
Oral Presentation Guidelines
Oral presentations of volunteered papers are 12 minutes with 3 minutes for discussion(15 minutes in total for Q&A.
All presenters must bring their PowerPoint/PDF presentation on a USB memory key one hour before their presentation to have it loaded on the session computers. Individual presentations then begin with the click of a mouse.
All events are conducted in English.
Practice your presentation before and time it.
Use active words, short sentences. Words should reinforce visual material.
Our events are designed to be as interactive and frank as possible. All speakers and participants are encouraged to participate in their own personal capacity.
Participants are encouraged to contribute in their own personal capacity
Speak loudly and clearly.
You may wish to bring business cards to share your contact information with other seminar attendees.
4. FOR ABSTRACT OF MANUSCRIPTS
The abstract is maximum 200 words and should consist of the following: aim of study, method used, result, and implication. The papers should be written in English and must be between 4 to 8 pages.
The excellent abstract should answer the following question;
What I want to do?
How I did it?
What results did I get and what conclusions can I draw?
What is new and original in this paper?
5. PAGE LIMIT
Each paper is limited to 4 pages normally, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged at $50 (US dollars) OR 300 RMB per extra page.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the seminar should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the seminar and are subject to both review and editing.